Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1 month/2 months

So I've been running 3 times/week for a month now and I walked 3 times/week for a month before that.

I'm up to the mid-190s. Insane.

I HAVE lost 1.5 inches on my thighs though. I'll take the small accomplishments.

I am seeing a doctor about my weight GAIN despite increased activity and eating healthier. He ordered a panel of 8 different tests and I'll get the results in a few more days. Until then, I'm just going to keep running I guess.

I'm NOT doing a progress picture at the end of this month as I gained so much :/ Well, I'll take one but I'm not posting.

It's disheartening. I REALLY hope the doctor finds something wrong, because, uh, I am doing things right :*( I have no energy, barely enough energy to even finish 30-40 minute work outs..... blah.






No comments:

Post a Comment